Rich, indulgent, decadent raspberry and white chocolate no bake cheesecake. The marrying of raspberry and white chocolate is a match made in cheesecake heaven.
Bye bye summer, hello autumn. I can’t complain. We have had an absolutely brilliant summer. The sun in England for once worked and i mean worked. It wasn’t in the sky just for cosmetics. We had heat waves, we had barbecues, we had birthday parties where the children could play on the bouncy castles without the fear of the skies opening up on them. Must have been Esme’s 3rd birthday, when we hired a bouncy castle and all it did was rain throughout the party. So yay to the English summer for not disappointing us this year. Thank you for the abundance of berries and sunshine.
To celebrate the beginning of Autumn with still warm weather I present to you a decadent Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake.
The crunchy oreo cookie base compliments the tangy raspberry cream cheese and melted white chocolate mixture creating an out of this world luxurious dessert.
This raspberry and white chocolate no bake cheesecake has brought sexy back., in my head that is. The heat is doing all kinds of things to me.
While the sun is still being kind to us, why not indulge in this raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake.
Raspberry and White Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake
Oreo Cookie Base
- 100 grams Oreo cookie crumbs
- 60 grams (¼ cup) melted butter
- 250 grams (8.8 ounces) mascarpone cheese, room temp
- 300 grams ( 10.5 ounces) cream cheese, room temp
- 130 grams (⅔ cup) caster sugar
- 9 grams ( 1 sachet ) gelatine powder
- 50 ml (¼ cup) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) whipping or double cream
- 200 grams ( 7 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- 150 grams ( ¾ cup) pureed raspberries
- 100 grams ( ½ cup) whole raspberries
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave at 30 second bursts stirring in between until chocolate has melted.
- Whilst chocolate mixture cools, whisk together gelatine and water in a small bowl and allow gelatine to bloom. When the chocolate is at room temperature microwave bowl of gelatin for 15 seconds until melted. Whisk gelatin into chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Beat together mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Stir in melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Whip cream in bowl of stand mixer until stiff peaks form and then gently fold in cheese mixture, followed by raspberry puree. Mix in whole raspberries.
- Pour filling onto oreo cookie base and smooth over top with spatula. Cover and put in fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight.