This No Bake Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake has a creamy, light cheesecake filling with a crunchy chocolatey base. Made with fresh raspberry and melted white chocolate, this cheesecake has an amazing flavour. It is also an easy recipe to follow and is perfect for the summer.
No bake cheesecakes are perfect for those hot summer days. It’s easy to prep and simple to put together.
This decadent Raspberry and White Chocolate cheesecake starts off with a crunchy Oreo cookie base topped with a sweet creamy raspberry white chocolate cheesecake filling.
Let's get into the ingredients for this Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
For this recipe you will need:
Oreo cookies: These chocolatey cookies pair perfectly with raspberries and white chocolate.
Butter: Melted unsalted butter adds moisture and bind the Oreo crumbs together.
Mascarpone Cheese: This mildly sweet creamy cheese adds a rich texture to the cheesecake.
Cream Cheese: Gives both a creamy and tangy flavour. Use full fat cream cheese for the best flavour.
Granulated Sugar: Adds sweetness to the cheesecake.
Whipping or Double Cream: Fold in whipped cream to aerate the cheesecake filling.
Gelatine Powder: Helps make the cheesecake stable and easy to slice.
Raspberries: Whole and pureed raspberries are folded into the cheesecake mixture.
White Chocolate: Melted chocolate adds a subtle chocolate flavour to the cheesecake. Use chocolates you enjoy and eating. Two of my favourites are Lindt Excellence White Chocolate Bar & Green & Black’s Organic White Chocolate Bar.
Vanilla Extract: Adds flavour.
How to make the No Bake Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
To make the crust, pulse Oreos in a food processor or crush the cookies in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter until moist and crumbly. Press the cookie crumbs evenly into the base of a greased springform tin (I line the base of the tin with greaseproof paper). Set aside.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes before adding the cheesecake filling. The crust can also be baked at 170°C for 10 minutes. Leave to cool completely before pouring over the filing.
Puree 150 grams of fresh raspberries. Sift the puree to remove the seeds, this step is optional.
Beat room temperature mascarpone and cream cheese until fluffy and smooth. Stir in melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream, followed by raspberry puree, then finally fold in whole raspberries. Pour over the crust, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, until set.
To remove from the baking pan, run a sharp knife around the side of the cheesecake, to loosen from the sides of the pan. Unlock the sides and remove it from the base.
What can I use instead of Oreos?
You can use digestive biscuits, store brand chocolate sandwich cookies or graham cookies.
Can I make this recipe without gelatine?
Yes you can, however the cheesecake will not set firmly. You will have a creamy texture.
How to store the Cheesecake
Cover and store leftover cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days. The cheesecake can also be frozen for up to 3 months. After it sets in the fridge, wrap the whole pan in cling film or plastic wrap, then a layer of foil before freezing. Thaw in the fridge, before slicing and serving.
For more no bake cheesecake recipes, check these out:
No Bake Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Oreo Cookie Base
- 15 Oreo cookies, filling removed
- 60 grams (¼ cup) melted butter
- 250 grams (8.8 ounces) mascarpone cheese, room temp
- 300 grams ( 10.5 ounces) cream cheese, room temp
- 130 grams (⅔ cup) caster sugar
- 12 grams ( 1 sachet ) gelatine powder
- 50 ml water
- 250 ml whipping or double cream, cold
- 200 grams ( 7 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- 150 grams ( ¾ cup) fresh pureed raspberries
- 100 grams ( ½ cup) fresh whole raspberries
- Grease the sides and a base of an 8-inch springform round cake tin. Line the base with grease proof paper.
- Pulse Oreos in food processor until the cookies have fine crumbs. You can also crush the cookies in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, until moist.
- Pour the crust mixture into the springform tin. Press into and even layer at the bottom.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before adding the cheesecake filling. The crust can also be baked at 170°C for 10 minutes. Leave to cool before pouring over the filing.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave at 30 second bursts stirring in between until chocolate has melted.
- Whilst chocolate mixture cools, whisk together gelatine and water in a small bowl and allow gelatine to bloom. When the chocolate is at room temperature microwave bowl of gelatine for 15 seconds until melted. Whisk gelatine into chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Beat together mascarpone cheese and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Mix in sugar in a bowl until combined. Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
- Whip cream in bowl of stand mixer until stiff peaks form and then gently fold in cheese mixture, followed by raspberry puree. Mix in whole raspberries.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto oreo cookie base and smooth over top with spatula. Cover and put in fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight.